|Status:||The Auction Is Now Over|
|Bidding Opens:||Tue Oct 28, 2014 08:00 AM|
|Bidding Closes:||Sat Nov 1, 2014 08:00 PM|
|Currency:||CAD (Canadian Dollars)|
Questions regarding this auction or the items in the auction? Log in with your account to contact the auction's administrator.
— ADVERTISEMENT —
Welcome To The Auction!
The Burlington Eagles Novice A Hockey Team, in support of the Salvation Army, Partnership West Food Bank, Halton Women’s Place, and the Carpenter Hospice, are looking forward to meeting the Food Drive challenge and setting a new record for 2013.
Last year was our biggest year ever, with a total contribution of 207,000lbs! It was the largest Food Drive collection in the history of our local Food Banks. And also the largest known Hockey Club Food Drive in all of Canada.
Corporate Donation is an important part of achieving our goals.
Through monies collected, we are able to supplement our door to door and store front collections with additional food items purchased from participating local vendors. This provides us the opportunity to ensure we are donating the variety of items needed most to support our communities.
Winning Bidder Payment Information
Winning bidders will be contacted at the end of the auction to make arrangements for payment and pickup/delivery of their items.
Payment Types Accepted:
- Cash (In person only please)
- Check (Please make payable to "??????")
Payments can be sent to ??????
Winning Bidder Item Pickup/Delivery:
- Winning Bidders can pick their items up at ???????
- Shipping may require an additional fee. Contact the Auction Administrator For Details
General Auction Information
- The time on this server will be used to determine the start and end times of the auction. This time may be off from your local time. Refer to the approximate time in the right hand side of this page.
- When the auction closes, all bidders will receive an e-mail regarding the status of the items they have bid on.
- The highest bid placed on an item, by auction close, is the winner. There can only be one winner per auction item. The auction administrator (group hosting the auction) agrees to sell the item to the highest bidder.
- You must register an account in order to place bids. Click Register on the upper right hand side of this page in the login area. Once you have registered, a confirmation/activation will be emailed to you. You must click on the link in the email message to complete the registration process. If you haven't received your confirmation email, please check your "junk mail" or "spam" folder as it may have gone there. You can also re-request the confirmation email. The link for resending the activation code can be found in the login area.
NOTE: eFlea provides a service that facilitates silent auctions for charities & groups/fundraisers. The items up for bids in this auction are listed by the group raising the funds. eFlea is not responsible for the accuracy of the item listings. Please verify item details with the auction administrator(s) prior to placing any bid(s). While eFlea tries to verify the auction administrator(s) and charity/group, we cannot guarantee their validity. Please be cautious and participate only in auctions where you are familiar with the groups and/or administrators.
— ADVERTISEMENT —